If you are looking for a unique food experience for your wedding catering, something a little bit different in a relaxed atmosphere we would love to prepare an example menu for your consideration. We specialise in sharing style dishes, with Mediterranean influences, sourced locally and from seasonal ingredients. If good food is close to your heart, you’ll love our selection of tapas dishes, hearty main meals and scrumptious finger buffets. We can prepare a wedding menu to suit any dietary requirements and any budget.
Popular dishes we are often asked to prepare for weddings include:
- Mini Yorkshire Puddings with Roast Rib of Beef and Horseraddish
- Roasted Red Peppers, Mozzarella and Basil Crostini’s
- Farmhouse Cheddar Mini Muffins
- Crushed Pea with Mint & Lemon and Parma Ham on Crostini
- Lemon, Sage and Parmesan Meatballs with Dipping Sauce
- Pancetta and Goat Cheese Mini Frittatas
- Slow Cooked Beef Stew with Parsley Dumplings
- Moroccan Chicken with Apricots, Mint and Pomegranate,
- Italian Stuffed Pork Shoulder with Pine Nuts, Raisins and Sage
- Our Veggie favourite: Traditional Vegetable Casserole with Herbed Cobbler
All our mains are served with a selection of sides to complement the chosen dishes: homemade crusty breads, flavoured flatbreads and couscous, variety of potato dishes and delicious salads.
We offer a wide selection of desserts from canapés style desserts served in individual mini jam- jars to cakes and meringue towers. Some of our desserts include: Gooey Chocolate Brownies served with Cornish Clotted Cream, Salted Caramel Cheesecakes, Individual Apple Crumbles served with Custard and Lemon Posset
The dishes can be served on a separate buffet table or in individual pots on each table, to allow your guests to relax, share and enjoy the food without having to move around.