If you are looking for a unique food experience for your wedding catering, something a little bit different in a relaxed atmosphere we would love to prepare an example menu for your consideration. We specialise in sharing style dishes, with Mediterranean influences, sourced locally and from seasonal ingredients. If good food is close to your heart, you’ll love our selection of tapas dishes, hearty main meals and scrumptious finger buffets. We can prepare a wedding menu to suit any dietary requirements and any budget.
Popular dishes we are often asked to prepare for weddings include:
- Mint, Pea and Watercress Panna Cottas with Pecorino Shavings
- Fresh Gazpacho Soup Shots with Black Olives Garnish
- Roasted Red Peppers, Mozzarella and Basil Crostini’s
- Fig and Green Olive Tapenade Crostini’s
- Crushed Pea with Mint & Lemon and Parma Ham on Crostini
- Spinach, Sunblushed Tomatoes and Pine nuts Mini Tartlets
- Lemon, Sage and Parmesan Meatballs with Dipping Sauce
- Coarse Pork Rillettes on Sourdough Toast with Gherkin and Thyme
- Salmon and Dill Quail’s Scotch Eggs with Dill Creme Fraîche
- Aubergine Rolls with Walnut Pesto
- Chorizo and Apple Mini Sausage rolls
- Pancetta and Goat Cheese Mini Frittatas
- Toulouse Sausage & Butter Bean White Wine Casserole
- Arabic Inspired Herb and Baharat Beef Meatballs with Broad Beans and Lemon Sauce
- Livorno Seafood Stew
- Moroccan Chicken with Apricots, Mint and Pomegranate,
- Italian Stuffed Pork Shoulder with Pine Nuts, Raisins and Sage
- Our Veggie favourite: Traditional Vegetable Casserole with Herbed Cobbler
All our mains are served with a selection of sides to complement the chosen dishes: homemade crusty breads, flavoured flatbreads and couscous, variety of potato dishes and delicious salads.
We offer a wide selection of desserts from canapés style desserts served in individual mini jam- jars to cakes and meringue towers. Some of our desserts include: Honey and Orange Blossom Panna Cotta with Ginger Poached Rhubarb, Lemon and Blueberry Parfaits, Chocolate and Marshmallow Mouse with Berry Compote, Lemon and Orange Parfaits with Limoncello Rasberries
The dishes can be served on a separate buffet table or in individual pots on each table, to allow your guests to relax, share and enjoy the food without having to move around.
We can assist you in serving the dishes and clearing the tables on the day. We also provide vintage crockery hire to make your wedding that little bit more special. We offer a combination of vintage chinaware, cutlery as well as rustic platters and wooden serving boards.
We are specialist wedding caterers servicing within the area of Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and Leicestershire, but we might also be able to travel to other parts of the UK. Please contact us with your requirements and we will work with you to create a menu and service suiting your needs.